logotext
callicon Call us
+91.8882238220/+380978680331
emailEmail : info@eurasiaedulink.com
Welcome to Eurasia Education Link - Study MBBS at Low Cost in Top Class Medical Universities. Admission Open 2015 - 16 for Spot Admission register with us free on - 08100725587 / 08444006464
Home
Ukraine >> Kyiv >>Kiev National Medical University
collegeicon About Kiev National Medical University

History of the University
Kiev National Medical University is one of the leading institutes of Ukraine providing education to a large number of International students. O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University believes in producing a large number of experts and specialists almost every year.
General Information Historical Background
history-uni-1 1840 His Highness Emperor Mykola I, signed the Highest Rescript about opening the medical faculty at St. Volodymyr University (29.04 in the old style).















history-uni-2 1841 The decision for opening of the medical faculty in September 1841 was approved.
















1842 During 1842, the activity of the medical faculty was brought into existence.
1843 Professor V.O. Karavayev became the first dean at Kiev National Medical University..
1853 Anatomical theater at medical faculty was opened. History of the University
1881 The student's scientific society "Clinical society of students-doctors" was organized. The organizer of the society was A. Kysil, who later became a famous pediatrician and a public leader.
1885 The surgical and therapeutic clinics were constructed at the University. History of the University
1888 The obstetric clinic was constructed.
1920 Kyiv Institute of Health Care, which united the medical faculty of St. Volodymyr University, Women's Medical Institute, medical faculty of Ukrainian state university, was established. The Odontologic university, later transformed into the faculty with the same name, was included into it in October 1920.
1921 Kyiv Institute of Health Care was renamed into Kyiv State Medical Academy, which later became Kyiv medical institute.
1930 The newspaper "Red doctors" which was renamed into "Medical cadres", was established in the year 1936.
1941 When the Great Patriotic War started the institute was evacuated to c. Kharkiv and later to Chelyabinsk.
1943 KMI renewed the classes in Kyiv
1946 Kyiv Medical Institute was given with the name of the President of Academy of Sciences of UkrSSR O.O. Bogomolets.
1965 The historical museum of medicine was organized on the basis of the institute.
1992 The institute was reorganized into Ukrainian O.O. Bogomolets state medical university.
1995 By the Decree from the President of Ukraine the university received the status of O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
2003 Professor V.F. Moskalenko was elected to the post of the rector by the conference of representatives of labor collective on democratic principles.
2004 The Bologna principle was implemented at the Kiev National Medical University.
2005 International Cooperation was intensified under the aegis of the University.
2006 The construction of the new modern academic laboratorial complex with the library was started at the Bogomolets National Medical University.
2007 Granted high level of accreditation from Ministry of Health care of Ukraine.

News Letter
Online Enquiry Form