Your Dream to Study MBBS in Abroad is just one click away.
1. Applicant and guardians should read and understand terms and conditions. If they need any clarity, they should discuss with Eurasia Education Link before filling up and submitting the application form.
2. Applicant & guardians should be aware that eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS for Indians are 50% in PCB, pass in English and overall pass in class 12th Board Exam as prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Applicant should satisfy themselves that they meet the MCI eligibility criteria.
3. The applicant will submit original documents for verification/processing when called on to do so.
4. The applicant will make his own arrangement for the issue of a passport in time in order to travel overseas.
5. Fees & Refund: Fees in India are collected as:
i. Registration fee ii. Processing fee & application fee.
a. Initial Registration fee is Rs. 5000 is payable with this form. Refund of Rs. 3000 registration fee is possible if sought by December 30th of the year of admission in writing. Refunds will be made in the month of December of the year of admission and not earlier.
b. Application & processing fees are payable before travel to Eurasia for Study MBBS/MD. Once applicant moves beyond registration, signified by paying application or processing fees then NO refund is possible of the registration fee or of the processing/application fee.
c. Fees paid overseas: NO refunds are possible.
6. Applicant/Guardians will pay fees payable in India by DEMAND DRAFT only payable to “Eurasia Education Link” No cash or cheque is to be given to any other name or any other counselor. No claims will be entertained by Eurasia Education Link for any payment other than as prescribed above. Fees to the University is payable overseas.
7. If false information is provided by an Applicant, Eurasia Education Link retains the right to proceed against such applicant. Liability for false information rests solely with the Applicant.
8. Students are governed by the rules and regulations of the University, the Country and agreements between the University and its associates and Eurasia Education Link and the Applicant.
9. Admission, Visa Responsibilities, Costs & Claims: No claims will be entertained by Eurasia Education Link or it associates from any applicant or their guardian/s for costs of application, non-attendance to University or losing a year of education etc. Eurasia Education Link is responsible for admission in the University and documentation guidance only. The issue of the admission letter / Invitation letter by the University is proof of Admission. Obtaining a passport in time, visa clearance, passing visa interview, getting MCI Certificate of Eligibility, passing passport control etc. are the responsibility of the Applicant. Any delays due to afore-mentioned or travel delay, ticketing / flight delay, act of god or nature or war or change in Government policy are not the responsibility or liability of Eurasia Education Link.
10. Eurasia Education Link does NOT guarantee to the applicant, the completion of the course in the University. This depends on the policies of the Institution and the educational performance of the applicant.
11. Cost of the Course, visa fees, processing fees etc are subject to change without prior notice.
12. Annual fees are to be paid to the University annually before due date. Applicant should find out the date and deposit dues in time else they can be denied admission or deported.
13. For matters not specifically mentioned here, the decision of Eurasia Education Link will be final and binding upon the applicant and their parents / legal guardians.
14. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction only.