It takes almost 5.8 years to complete MBBS in USA including the clinical part of the course. Once you successfully accomplish the degree, you can come down to India and apply for the immediate screening test. Also, some exams such as USMLE or PLAB can also be pursued!
12th, Neet Qualifying
- You don’t have to sit for any kind of entrance exam like IELTS/SAT etc.
- Applicants must be of 18 years old as on 31st December of the year on which the admission procedure is going on.
iii. The learner should complete 12th from any regular or equivalent board.
- MBBS in USA can be offered if you score at least 50% in physics, biology, and chemistry. Also, you must have English as your compulsory subject during the 12th examination. This criterion is applicable to general category students.
- An aggregate of 40% in physics, biology, and chemistry is expected and English should be the compulsory subject in case of SC/ST/OBC students.
- You have to appear and clear NEET 2019 onwards for taking admission in any country abroad.